Professor And Chair
My research focuses on surveillance for, and predictors of, cancer recurrence, including molecular predictors of treatment effectiveness and late recurrence. I also have a research program in epidemiologic methods, focused on the use of bias analysis and Bayes methods to understand heterogeneity in epidemiologic research results.
I have co-authored two textbooks, titled Modern Epidemiology, 3rd edition and Applying Quantitative Bias Analysis to Epidemiologic Data. I am Editor-in-Chief of Epidemiology.
1518 Clifton Road, NE ,
Atlanta , GA 30322
Areas of Interest
- Cancer Prevention
- B.S. 1987, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- M.P.H. 1992, Boston University School of Public Health
- D.Sc. 1999, Boston University School of Public Health
- EPI 568: Bias Analysis
- EPI 790R: Doctoral Seminar-EPI Practice
- EPI 798R: Pre-candidacy Research
Affiliations & Activities
Past-President, Society for Epidemiologic Research
Cancer Prevention and Control Program Leader, Winship Cancer Institute