Dr. Kottke is an Associate Professor in the Emory University School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Division of Family Planning. In addition, she is the Director of the Jane Fonda Center for Adolescent Reproductive Health at Emory. Melissa also serves as Medical Director of the Teen Services Clinic at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Kottke is also Associate Director of the Center for Reproductive Health Research in the SouthEast (RISE) and also serves as a Research Core Co-Director. She is a Principal Investigator for the Changing Landscape of Georgia's Publicly Funded Reproductive Healthcare study and a Co-Investigator for the Confidentiality and Parental Involvement study.
School Of Medicine
Atlanta , GA
Areas of Interest
- Adolescent Health/Child Health
- Reproductive Health
- Sexual Health/Behavior
- Women’s Health
- MD 2001, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2005, University of Texas Southwestern School of Medicine
- MPH 2009, Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University
- MBA 2012, Goizueta School of Business at Emory University
- No Publications listed