Dear RSPH Alumni,
The Office of Career Development is pleased to offer a Rollins specific resource to connect with other RSPH public health professionals through our on-line mentoring platform, MentorRollins. As an Alumni of RSPH, you decide the role you would like to take on.
How can I utilize the platform?
- Connect with other alumni for career advice and insights, while remaining a mentee for as long as desired.
- Serve as mentors while continuing to explore new ideas and resources for career growth and impact in public health.
- Give back to RSPH to inspire and connect with fellow alumni.
How to join MentorRollins
- To join as a mentee, send a request to email@example.com to be added to the platform with the following information:
- Full name used while a student at Rollins
- A email address you can access
- Your department while at Rollins
- Graduation year.
- To join as a mentor, click on the "Join Now" button below to create your mentor profile.
For current mentors who want to switch roles to mentee, you must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions regarding MentorRollins, please reach out to us at email@example.com or by phone at 404-727-9957
The Emory Chapter of the Atlanta Society of Mentors (ASOM) works to provide faculty and research trainees in the STEM disciplines with relevant, timely training to improve mentoring practices, to enhance mentoring relationships, and to promote inclusion of diverse perspectives and career interests.
The Emory Chapter has been active since 2016 and currently has more than 150 members, including faculty, postdocs, and graduate students from across the university. ASOM provides regular mentor training workshops for faculty, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows, as well as other mentoring-focused programming. Member meetings are held monthly to discuss, organize, and execute best practices that advance mentor training at Emory. For more information, visit the ASOM website where you can find announcements about upcoming programs as well as a list of faculty, who have completed mentor certification.