Award Winning & Diverse Faculty
As of 2022, we have:
- 48 primary faculty members
- 46 jointly appointed faculty members
- 6 Emeritus Professors
- 103 adjunct faculty members
- And many CDC employees!
The Hubert Department of Global Health brings together a diverse group of award-winning faculty whose areas of expertise include everything from vaccine research, diabetes, and cardiovascular health to health and human rights.
Our mission is not only to educate and inspire, but actually commit to reducing health inequities and improving the health status of communities locally and globally. Our faculty lead by example. From conducting cutting-edge research, to winning awards for excellence, to engaging in impactful service and advocacy, our faculty are on the map. Click hereto read about recent examples of our faculty at work.
How to Navigate the Faculty Database
The faculty database is organized by department and features profiles of all Rollins faculty.
Easily find faculty by using any of the search parameters below.
- Search by name. To search for a specific faculty member, type their first or last name in the Search box at the top of the page or scroll to their name in the list (arranged alphabeticallyaccording to job title).
- Search by research area. Scroll to the Filter by Areas of Interest box on the left side of the page and check the box next to the interest area of your choice.
- Search by department. Click the box next to the department of your choice. The list will autopopulate to show faculty working in this department. Faculty members will be listed alphabetically, according to their job titles.