Giving to the PBB Registry will make a difference in the lives of Michiganders. If you would like to give click here
For the first time ever, individuals have the opportunity to support the Michigan PBB Registry research and activities with financial contributions. Your tax-deductible gifts will help us to:
- Discover ways to speed up the elimination of PBB from people’s bodies.
- Provide all Michigan residents with the opportunity to have their PBB levels measured and participate in health research.
- Support community outreach and education to individuals and families affected by PBB.
- Provide resources and training to health care providers and public health officials.
- Improve the PBB Registry: incorporate historical data, consolidate and streamline existing data, and improve accessibility to health care providers, scientists, and Michigan residents.