Return to Student Listing
Doctoral Stud-Add'l Assgnmt/BW
Qingyang Zhu is a Ph.D. candidate in the Environmental Health Sciences program. His research primarily focuses on machine learning-based air pollution modeling and environmental epidemiology.
Before Joining the program in 2019, Qingyang earned his bachelor's at Southeast University (Nanjing, China) and his MS at Fudan University (Shanghai, China). He earned an MSPH and entered Ph.D. candidacy in 2021. He was named a Livingston fellow in Aug 2022.
Atlanta , GA
Areas of Interest
- Air Pollution
- Machine Learning
- BS 2016, Southeast University
- MS 2021, Emory University
- Qingyang Zhu, Jianzhao Bi, Xiong Liu, Shenshen Li, Wenhao Wang, Yu Zhao, Yang Liu, 2022, Satellite-Based Long-Term Spatiotemporal Patterns of Surface Ozone Concentrations in China: 2005–2019, Environmental Health Perspectives, 130, 027004
- Yuebin Lv, Chen Mao, Xiang Gao, John S Ji, Virginia Byers Kraus, Zhaoxue Yin, Jinqiu Yuan, Huashuai Chen, Jiesi Luo, Jinhui Zhou, Zhihao Li, Jun Duan, Qingyang Zhu, Yi Zeng, Wentao Wang, Jiaonan Wang, Xiaoming Shi, 2022, The obesity paradox is mostly driven by decreased noncardiovascular disease mortality in the oldest old in China: a 20-year prospective cohort study, Nature Aging, 2, 389-396
- Danlu Zhang, Linlin Du, Wenhao Wang, Qingyang Zhu, Jianzhao Bi, Noah Scovronick, Mogesh Naidoo, Rebecca M Garland, Yang Liu, 2021, A machine learning model to estimate ambient PM2. 5 concentrations in industrialized highveld region of South Africa, Remote Sensing of Environment, 266, 112713
- Qingyang Zhu, Bin Xia, Yingya Zhao, Haixia Dai, Yuhan Zhou, Ying Wang, Qing Yang, Yan Zhao, Pengpeng Wang, Xuena La, Huijing Shi, Yang Liu, Yunhui Zhang, 2019, Predicting gestational personal exposure to PM2. 5 from satellite-driven ambient concentrations in Shanghai, Chemosphere, 233, 452-461