Please help improve Faculty Profile solution by taking a quick Survey
No summary available
- DrPH 1993, Harvard University
- MD 1982, University of Pennsylvania
- MPH 1982, Harvard University
- BS 1977, Brown University
Affiliations & Activities
Dr. Frumkin is Special Assistant to the Director for Climate Change and Health at the Centers for Disease Control.
He is a member of several editorial boards, including American Journal of Preventive Medicine, American Journal of Industrial Medicine, Environmental Health Perspectives, EcoHealth, International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health, Salud Pública de México, Journal of Occupational Health (Tokyo), Turkish Journal of Public Health, and Surveys and Perspectives Integrating Environment and Society (SAPIENS).
- Frumkin H, Ed. , 2005, Environmental Health: From Global to Local, San Francisco: Jossey Bass, ,
- Packard R, Brown P, Berkelman R, Frumkin H, Eds, 2004, Emerging Illnesses and Society: Negotiating the Public Health Agenda, Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, ,
- Frumkin H, Frank L, Jackson RJ, 2004, Urban Sprawl and Public Health, Washington: Island Press, ,
- Frumkin H. , 2003, Healthy places: Exploring the evidence, Am J Public Health , 93(9), 1451-55
- Dannenberg AL, Jackson RJ, Frumkin H, Schieber RA, Pratt M, Kochtitzky C, Tilson HH, 2003, The impact of community design and land use choices on public health: A scientific research agenda, Am J Public Health, 93(9), 1500-08