International Students

Detailed below are some options for non-US citizens to explore for financial assistance.

Non-US residents are not eligible for US federal financial aid and are therefore responsible for seeking resources to cover their full tuition and living expenses. We have compiled this list of potential funding resources specifically for incoming RSPH international students.

The following are additional international agencies that sometimes provide financial assistance to international students who are seeking training in the United States. Agencies must be contacted independently by the applicant.


AAUW Educational Foundation 

Ford Foundation

Fulbright Program

Institute of International Education (China)

Joint Japan/World Bank

Kellogg International Fellowship

Organization of American States

The Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund 

Other Resources